- OPINION: Role Of The Church In Politics And Governance Today
- Nipsey Hussle's Alleged Killer Gets $7M Bail After Being Charged With Mother
- Comedian, Trevor Noah Mocks Minister of Agriculture Audu Ogbeh's Pizza Comment
- Dino Melaye Gifts Loyal Photographer Brand New Car (Photo)
- Boeing Takes Responsibility For The 737 Jet Crashes That Left 346 People Dead
Cardi B is extending her domain into Hollywood, as the rapper is set to make her film debut with the likes of Constance Wu and Jennifer Lopez.
The Please Me hitmaker has signed on to star in Hustlers, a film dependent on a 2016 New York Magazine article about a gathering of previous strippers who stole from rich Wall Street customers.
Lili Reinhart, Keke Palmer, Julia Stiles, Mette Towley, Trace Lysette and Oscar-champ Mercedes Ruehl are additionally in dealings to join the film, Deadline reports.
J Lo is delivering the movie and Lorene Scafaria (The Meddler) will write, direct and coordinate.
Cardi B has recently been amazingly open about her life functioning as a stripper before colliding with the music world with her raving success Bodak Yellow.
She and J Lo have worked together previously, a year ago discharging their hit Dinero.
The film will start shooting not long from now in New York City.