- The Pastor Fatoyinbo Saga: One Attack, Too Many
- K1 DE ULTIMATE'S PERFORMANCE AT PRINCE MUSILIU ADEBARA'S 60TH BIRTHDAY
- K1 DE ULTIMATE TIPS SEN LEKAN MUSTAPHA FOR JUICY POSTS IN THE SENATE,URGES AHMAD LAWAN TO SURPPORT
- YORUBAS DEMAND A STOP TO HERDSMEN ATTACKS AS THEY CELEBRATE JUNE 12
- WHY I WEPT AT SENATE – DINO MELAYE RECALLS HORRIBLE EXPERIENCES
Bobrisky, a cross-dresser who might be said to be the face of bleaching cream products in Nigeria has disclosed that if he could change one thing about himself, it will be to go back to his natural complexion.
Bobrisky who disclosed that he will like to go back to his natural complexion if he could change one thing in the documentary by Beverly Naya titled “Skin”, also talked about his bleaching cream business and how he bleached his skin.
He said in a clip of the documentary;
If I could change one thing about myself it’s going back to my complexion. Do you know why? Because the stress I use in rubbing my cream every day is terrible.