- OPINION: Role Of The Church In Politics And Governance Today
- Nipsey Hussle's Alleged Killer Gets $7M Bail After Being Charged With Mother
- Comedian, Trevor Noah Mocks Minister of Agriculture Audu Ogbeh's Pizza Comment
- Dino Melaye Gifts Loyal Photographer Brand New Car (Photo)
- Boeing Takes Responsibility For The 737 Jet Crashes That Left 346 People Dead
Bobrisky, a cross-dresser who might be said to be the face of bleaching cream products in Nigeria has disclosed that if he could change one thing about himself, it will be to go back to his natural complexion.
Bobrisky who disclosed that he will like to go back to his natural complexion if he could change one thing in the documentary by Beverly Naya titled “Skin”, also talked about his bleaching cream business and how he bleached his skin.
He said in a clip of the documentary;
If I could change one thing about myself it’s going back to my complexion. Do you know why? Because the stress I use in rubbing my cream every day is terrible.