- Blackface Reveals He isn't Done With Tuface Yet
- Movie Star, Tatum, Almost Unrecognizable As He Rocks New Haircut
- Disheartened Justin Bieber Consoled By Wife After Postponing Their Wedding
- Nigerian Man Cries As He Wins DeepTech Global Challenge
- Bobrisky Reveals Desire To Go Back To His Natural Complexion
The singers have never been known to be friends, and it was immediately concluded that the message was directed at the Mavin singer.
However, Yemi Alade’s long-time manager, Taiye Aliu, said there was no rivalry between both singers.
While speaking with Sunday Scoop;
“We are focused solely on music; we have no time for rivalry or anything of that sort. The sky is so big for everyone to fly. Do you think there is a rivalry between Femi Otedola and Aliko Dangote? Yemi Alade doesn’t consider Tiwa Savage a rival.”
Affirming that 2018 was an amazing year for Alade as she had the opportunity to take her music to new places across the globe, Aliu said,
“The only thing is to put in more work; it is never enough. As an artist, you will always want to have more impact on your community and the world. Right now, Yemi Alade is not just a Nigerian but an African ambassador too.”
Aliu also said Alade never took criticisms of her music personally, saying that “all she does is to work harder.”