- Blackface Reveals He isn't Done With Tuface Yet
- Movie Star, Tatum, Almost Unrecognizable As He Rocks New Haircut
- Disheartened Justin Bieber Consoled By Wife After Postponing Their Wedding
- Nigerian Man Cries As He Wins DeepTech Global Challenge
- Bobrisky Reveals Desire To Go Back To His Natural Complexion
The Department of State Services has subjected the Chairman of the All Progressives Congress, Mr. Adams Oshiomhole, to serious questioning over allegations leveled against him by petitioners over the conduct of the party’s primaries.
Oshiomhole, who was grilled by operatives of the service in Abuja on Sunday, was said to have been accused of collecting bribes from some aspirants.