- YORUBAS DEMAND A STOP TO HERDSMEN ATTACKS AS THEY CELEBRATE JUNE 12
- WHY I WEPT AT SENATE – DINO MELAYE RECALLS HORRIBLE EXPERIENCES
- SANWO-OLU: I’VE LOST WEIGHT IN ONE WEEK AS GOVERNOR
- OLUWO OF IWOLAND REACTS TO ALLEGED ATTEMPT TO SLEEP WITH IMAM’S WIFE
- FUNKE AKINDELE CHASES JJC SKILL OFF STAGE AFTER HE CLIMBED TO JOIN SWEET BOYS ASSOCIATION
The Department of State Services has subjected the Chairman of the All Progressives Congress, Mr. Adams Oshiomhole, to serious questioning over allegations leveled against him by petitioners over the conduct of the party’s primaries.
Oshiomhole, who was grilled by operatives of the service in Abuja on Sunday, was said to have been accused of collecting bribes from some aspirants.