- Blackface Reveals He isn't Done With Tuface Yet
- Movie Star, Tatum, Almost Unrecognizable As He Rocks New Haircut
- Disheartened Justin Bieber Consoled By Wife After Postponing Their Wedding
- Nigerian Man Cries As He Wins DeepTech Global Challenge
- Bobrisky Reveals Desire To Go Back To His Natural Complexion
Award-winning singer, Ariana Grande is rounding up the year on a high note as she has just been crowned 2018 woman of the year.
Billboard on Tuesday named the 25-year-old award-winning singer its 2018 Woman of the Year. The multitalentd singer joins previous recipients like Taylor Swift, Lady Gaga, Madonna and Selena Gomez.
Speaking about the reason why they honored Ariana this year, Billboard’s vice president of content Ross Scarano says Grande “consistently stands up for herself and her decisions in a world that often isn’t hospitable to that sort of strength in young women.”
Ariana Grande will receive the award at Billboard’s 13th annual Women in Music event on December. 6 in New York City.