- The Pastor Fatoyinbo Saga: One Attack, Too Many
- K1 DE ULTIMATE'S PERFORMANCE AT PRINCE MUSILIU ADEBARA'S 60TH BIRTHDAY
- K1 DE ULTIMATE TIPS SEN LEKAN MUSTAPHA FOR JUICY POSTS IN THE SENATE,URGES AHMAD LAWAN TO SURPPORT
- YORUBAS DEMAND A STOP TO HERDSMEN ATTACKS AS THEY CELEBRATE JUNE 12
- WHY I WEPT AT SENATE – DINO MELAYE RECALLS HORRIBLE EXPERIENCES
Award-winning singer, Ariana Grande is rounding up the year on a high note as she has just been crowned 2018 woman of the year.
Billboard on Tuesday named the 25-year-old award-winning singer its 2018 Woman of the Year. The multitalentd singer joins previous recipients like Taylor Swift, Lady Gaga, Madonna and Selena Gomez.
Speaking about the reason why they honored Ariana this year, Billboard’s vice president of content Ross Scarano says Grande “consistently stands up for herself and her decisions in a world that often isn’t hospitable to that sort of strength in young women.”
Ariana Grande will receive the award at Billboard’s 13th annual Women in Music event on December. 6 in New York City.