- Blackface Reveals He isn't Done With Tuface Yet
- Movie Star, Tatum, Almost Unrecognizable As He Rocks New Haircut
- Disheartened Justin Bieber Consoled By Wife After Postponing Their Wedding
- Nigerian Man Cries As He Wins DeepTech Global Challenge
- Bobrisky Reveals Desire To Go Back To His Natural Complexion
Popular Nigerian singer, 2face broke down in tears on Sunday after his wife, Annie Idibia, and his first baby mama, Pero Adeniyi, settled their rift.
The reconciliation occurred at Crescendo Lounge in Ikeja, Lagos.
According to sources close to the pop singer, Pero Adeniyi, who relocated to the United States after baring three children for the music legend, returned to Nigeria over the weekend to make peace after years of feud.