- YORUBAS DEMAND A STOP TO HERDSMEN ATTACKS AS THEY CELEBRATE JUNE 12
- WHY I WEPT AT SENATE – DINO MELAYE RECALLS HORRIBLE EXPERIENCES
- SANWO-OLU: I’VE LOST WEIGHT IN ONE WEEK AS GOVERNOR
- OLUWO OF IWOLAND REACTS TO ALLEGED ATTEMPT TO SLEEP WITH IMAM’S WIFE
- FUNKE AKINDELE CHASES JJC SKILL OFF STAGE AFTER HE CLIMBED TO JOIN SWEET BOYS ASSOCIATION
Popular Nigerian singer, 2face broke down in tears on Sunday after his wife, Annie Idibia, and his first baby mama, Pero Adeniyi, settled their rift.
The reconciliation occurred at Crescendo Lounge in Ikeja, Lagos.
According to sources close to the pop singer, Pero Adeniyi, who relocated to the United States after baring three children for the music legend, returned to Nigeria over the weekend to make peace after years of feud.