- OPINION: Role Of The Church In Politics And Governance Today
- Nipsey Hussle's Alleged Killer Gets $7M Bail After Being Charged With Mother
- Comedian, Trevor Noah Mocks Minister of Agriculture Audu Ogbeh's Pizza Comment
- Dino Melaye Gifts Loyal Photographer Brand New Car (Photo)
- Boeing Takes Responsibility For The 737 Jet Crashes That Left 346 People Dead
The Lagos transport system got a boost on Thursday with the newly inaugurated ultra-modern ferry terminal and the headquarters of the Lagos State waterways authority (LASWA) in Falomo area of the state on Thursday.
The State Governor, Akinwunmi Ambode who was ably represented by the state’s Attorney General and Commissioner for Justice, Mr Adeniji Kazeem, said the development was part of efforts to harness the potentials of the water transport sector for the overall benefit of residents.