- Blackface Reveals He isn't Done With Tuface Yet
- Movie Star, Tatum, Almost Unrecognizable As He Rocks New Haircut
- Disheartened Justin Bieber Consoled By Wife After Postponing Their Wedding
- Nigerian Man Cries As He Wins DeepTech Global Challenge
- Bobrisky Reveals Desire To Go Back To His Natural Complexion
Anita Ukah who graduated from Igbinedion University in 2016 has emerged MBGN 2018 winner. Anita who was Miss Imo during the pageant beat 36 other contestants to take home the crown at the event which held lat night in Bayelsa state.
With her emergence as winner, she will represent Nigeria at the Miss World 2018 Pageant holding in December 8 in Sanya, China.
Miss Lagos, Aramide Oluwatobi was the First Runner-up who will represent Nigeria at the Miss Universe Beauty Pageant while the second Runner-up was Miss Edo (Danielle Jatto) who also won the award for (Best Traditional Attire) and will represent Nigeria at the Miss Tourism Beauty Pageant.
See other winners below;
Third Runner-Up was Miss Sokoto (Valentina Ogbonaya) who will represent Nigeria in Miss ECOWAS Pageant.
Fourth Runner-up was Miss Ogun (Tolulope Mary Ayanfalu)
Fifth Runner-up was Miss Kwara (Damilola Adeshina)
Miss Amity: Miss Rivers (Betty Harry
Miss Photogenic: Miss Benue (Anna Tenna)
Best Evening Wear: Miss Plateau (Meyaroghene Ariagbobe)
MBGN Model: Miss Nasarawa (Obianuju Ononuju)
Best Traditional Outfit: Miss Edo (Daniella Jatto)
Miss Charismatic: Miss Oyo (Chiamaka Okechukwu)
Face of Select Pro: Miss Adamawa (Sandra Chisom Ndigwe)