- OPINION: Role Of The Church In Politics And Governance Today
- Nipsey Hussle's Alleged Killer Gets $7M Bail After Being Charged With Mother
- Comedian, Trevor Noah Mocks Minister of Agriculture Audu Ogbeh's Pizza Comment
- Dino Melaye Gifts Loyal Photographer Brand New Car (Photo)
- Boeing Takes Responsibility For The 737 Jet Crashes That Left 346 People Dead
27-year-old Yahya Tunde Adeyemi has committed suicide by hanging himself in a bush inside Odogbo Barracks, Ibadan, Oyo state.
According to reports, the suspended body of Tunde was reportedly discovered around 4 pm on Sunday by some ‘Egede farmers’.
Residents of Lakuru area, where the deceased’s welding shop was located, said that they could not believe the story until they got to the scene of the incident.
It was gathered that Adeyemi entered the bush through a hole in the barracks’ fence and without informing anyone, committed suicide by hanging himself.
No one could ascertain what made the young man to take his own life but his friend, Taiwo Oladejo said it may not be unconnected with some unfinished welding jobs given to him.