- The Pastor Fatoyinbo Saga: One Attack, Too Many
- K1 DE ULTIMATE'S PERFORMANCE AT PRINCE MUSILIU ADEBARA'S 60TH BIRTHDAY
- K1 DE ULTIMATE TIPS SEN LEKAN MUSTAPHA FOR JUICY POSTS IN THE SENATE,URGES AHMAD LAWAN TO SURPPORT
- YORUBAS DEMAND A STOP TO HERDSMEN ATTACKS AS THEY CELEBRATE JUNE 12
- WHY I WEPT AT SENATE – DINO MELAYE RECALLS HORRIBLE EXPERIENCES
A commercial motorcyclist was on Monday crushed to death in an accident involving two trucks and a Mercedes Benz car at Ifo on the Lagos- Abeokuta Expressway.
Babatunde Akinbiyi, the Public Relations Officer of the Traffic Compliance and Enforcement Corps (TRACE), confirmed the incident to the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) in Abeokuta.
Akinbiyi said the driver of an Iveko truck marked AAA 921 XA, who was travelling Monday morning lost control of the vehicle and crushed the motorcycle registered as FKJ 880 QB against the two stationary vehicles.
“The commercial motorcyclist was said to have been killed on the spot.
“The accident happened around 5 am at the Old Bank road in Ifo inward Abeokuta,” he said.
He said the corpse of the motorcyclist had been deposited at the morgue of the General Hospital in Ifo.
Akinbiyi added that the driver of the Iveco truck, as well as other vehicles and the motorcycle involved in the incident, have been moved to Ifo Divisional Police Command.