- Blackface Reveals He isn't Done With Tuface Yet
- Movie Star, Tatum, Almost Unrecognizable As He Rocks New Haircut
- Disheartened Justin Bieber Consoled By Wife After Postponing Their Wedding
- Nigerian Man Cries As He Wins DeepTech Global Challenge
- Bobrisky Reveals Desire To Go Back To His Natural Complexion
A commercial motorcyclist was on Monday crushed to death in an accident involving two trucks and a Mercedes Benz car at Ifo on the Lagos- Abeokuta Expressway.
Babatunde Akinbiyi, the Public Relations Officer of the Traffic Compliance and Enforcement Corps (TRACE), confirmed the incident to the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) in Abeokuta.
Akinbiyi said the driver of an Iveko truck marked AAA 921 XA, who was travelling Monday morning lost control of the vehicle and crushed the motorcycle registered as FKJ 880 QB against the two stationary vehicles.
“The commercial motorcyclist was said to have been killed on the spot.
“The accident happened around 5 am at the Old Bank road in Ifo inward Abeokuta,” he said.
He said the corpse of the motorcyclist had been deposited at the morgue of the General Hospital in Ifo.
Akinbiyi added that the driver of the Iveco truck, as well as other vehicles and the motorcycle involved in the incident, have been moved to Ifo Divisional Police Command.