- OPINION: Role Of The Church In Politics And Governance Today
- Nipsey Hussle's Alleged Killer Gets $7M Bail After Being Charged With Mother
- Comedian, Trevor Noah Mocks Minister of Agriculture Audu Ogbeh's Pizza Comment
- Dino Melaye Gifts Loyal Photographer Brand New Car (Photo)
- Boeing Takes Responsibility For The 737 Jet Crashes That Left 346 People Dead
The Senate president and presidential aspirant, Bukola Saraki, has appointed a lawyer, Ilemona Onoja, as the official spokesman for his 2019 election campaign.
The appointment of Onoja, a legal practitioner by the Abubakar Bukola Saraki Campaign Organization was announced by Mohammed Wakil, the campaign office’s director general.
According to the statement, Mr. Onoja’s appointment takes effect immediately.
Mr. Onoja, a legal practitioner, was educated at the Benue State University, Makurdi. He attended the Nigerian Law School, Lagos campus and was called to the Nigerian Bar in 2006.
Over the years, Onoja has been a very vocal voice in the campaign for good governance, respect for human rights and upholding the principles of the rule of law.