- OPINION: Role Of The Church In Politics And Governance Today
- Nipsey Hussle's Alleged Killer Gets $7M Bail After Being Charged With Mother
- Comedian, Trevor Noah Mocks Minister of Agriculture Audu Ogbeh's Pizza Comment
- Dino Melaye Gifts Loyal Photographer Brand New Car (Photo)
- Boeing Takes Responsibility For The 737 Jet Crashes That Left 346 People Dead
The demolition on Sunday morning of musician Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM station has continued to trend on the social media.
Some of the people who expressed disappointment with the demolition of the N800m Music House from which the radio station operated from, recall that Governor Abiola Ajimobi was once interviewed by the radio station after he won his second term.
Respondents share divided opinion about the issue, even as many see it as politically-motivated.