- OPINION: Role Of The Church In Politics And Governance Today
- Nipsey Hussle's Alleged Killer Gets $7M Bail After Being Charged With Mother
- Comedian, Trevor Noah Mocks Minister of Agriculture Audu Ogbeh's Pizza Comment
- Dino Melaye Gifts Loyal Photographer Brand New Car (Photo)
- Boeing Takes Responsibility For The 737 Jet Crashes That Left 346 People Dead
Alternative pop singer, Adekunle Gold, has revealed that he has liked women from a tender age.
In an Instagram post on Thursday, the ‘Ire’ Singer shared a throwback picture of himself when he was little with a lady. Adekunle covered the lady’s face with an emoji.
He captioned the picture, “Ati Kekere ni mo ti like obirin,” which translates to “I have liked women since I was little.”
Adekunle Gold, born Adekunle Kosoko, began his musical journey at his local church during his teenage years and went on to write his first song at the age of 15.
He is the first and only son of four children. He has three sisters, Adekunbi, Fadeke and Busayo.
The ‘Orente’ singer recently held a sold-out solo concert at the Indigo O2 in London.
His sister, Adekunbi, shed tears of joy over the poster she saw of his show in London.
In a video uploaded to Instagram by the ‘Sade’ singer, Adekunbi is seen in tears as she gushed over her brother’s poster for the show.
She said in the video, “Adekunle omo Ikotun ni London (child of Ikotun in London)” amidst tears of Joy.
Media reports have suggested that Adekunle Gold and fellow singer Simi are in a relationship as the pair have exclusively supported each other’s music career and sing praises of their respective talents.