- OPINION: Role Of The Church In Politics And Governance Today
- Nipsey Hussle's Alleged Killer Gets $7M Bail After Being Charged With Mother
- Comedian, Trevor Noah Mocks Minister of Agriculture Audu Ogbeh's Pizza Comment
- Dino Melaye Gifts Loyal Photographer Brand New Car (Photo)
- Boeing Takes Responsibility For The 737 Jet Crashes That Left 346 People Dead
The prophecy of the General Overseer of the Omega Fire Ministries, Apostle Johnson Suleman over the defeat and humiliation the All Progressives Congress (APC) and its candidate, John Kayode Fayemi would suffer in the recently concluded Ekiti Gubernatorial Poll has failed.
Suleiman had prophesied that the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, would emerge winner of the just concluded Ekiti governorship election.
In the prophecy, Apostle Suleman said the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP would emerge the winner.
However, reverse was the case on Saturday as the All Progressives Congress, APC, candidate, Kayode Fayemi was declared the winner by the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC.
Watch and Enjoy the video below to listen to the Prophet’s response to critics condemning him for his failed prophecy.