- OPINION: Role Of The Church In Politics And Governance Today
- Nipsey Hussle's Alleged Killer Gets $7M Bail After Being Charged With Mother
- Comedian, Trevor Noah Mocks Minister of Agriculture Audu Ogbeh's Pizza Comment
- Dino Melaye Gifts Loyal Photographer Brand New Car (Photo)
- Boeing Takes Responsibility For The 737 Jet Crashes That Left 346 People Dead
Nollywood actress, Uche Ogbodo is a year older today, May 17, 2018.
According to the actress, she is not scared of getting older as it is always a time of gratitude, hope and optimism.
Uche Ogbodo who released beautiful photos for her birthday also penned down a birthday message to herself.
Here’s what she wrote on her Instagram page below;
Yes! it’s been some 365 days of rigorous activities! It’s been some weeks of waking up, sleeping and going about the business of the day. And no matter how it’s been, that I’m alive today is a proof that the future is Great. So, when I look back at where I’m coming from, I can only say to myself “You Have Done Well “.
I’m another year older and another year more gorgeous, intelligent, and talented as ever! More Sexy, More Driven, More Blessed! Thank You Lord for your Undying Love I Love You, Lord! Happy Birthday to me!”.
Uche Ogbodo is a popular Nollywood actress, scriptwriter, producer, television personality and a model. She was born on 17th May 1986 in Enugu State in the southeastern part of Nigeria. She is currently 32 years old. She is very beautiful, creative, talented, gifted and intelligent. Uche Ogbodo was born in Enugu State, her hometown.
The actress has won several awards which include Most Promising Actress in Nigeria at the Africa Magic Viewers Choice Awards and Best Actress in a Supporting Role at the City People Entertainment Awards.
See photos below;