- OPINION: Role Of The Church In Politics And Governance Today
- Nipsey Hussle's Alleged Killer Gets $7M Bail After Being Charged With Mother
- Comedian, Trevor Noah Mocks Minister of Agriculture Audu Ogbeh's Pizza Comment
- Dino Melaye Gifts Loyal Photographer Brand New Car (Photo)
- Boeing Takes Responsibility For The 737 Jet Crashes That Left 346 People Dead
Late Nollywood actress Aisha Abimbola was laid to rest yesterday, May 17, 2018, with a very small and private burial service.
Aishat was buried according to Muslim rights and laid to rest in a cemetery in Toronto, Canada at 2:30 pm (8:30 pm West African time).
Few available family and friends attended the ceremony including actress and close friend Lola Alao.
The mother of two died after losing her battle with breast cancer.