- OPINION: Role Of The Church In Politics And Governance Today
- Nipsey Hussle's Alleged Killer Gets $7M Bail After Being Charged With Mother
- Comedian, Trevor Noah Mocks Minister of Agriculture Audu Ogbeh's Pizza Comment
- Dino Melaye Gifts Loyal Photographer Brand New Car (Photo)
- Boeing Takes Responsibility For The 737 Jet Crashes That Left 346 People Dead
Cynthia Nwadiora better known as Ceec, the First runner-up of the BBNaija 2018 reality tv show, has just gotten herself another endorsement deal.
The beautiful light skinned lady has officially become the brand ambassador to the House Of Lunettes-a brand that’s currently into the selling of sunglasses and optical- frames in Lagos.
However, it appears the boss lady has been quietly cashing out, maintaining a low key owing to the fact that she has quite a number of critics.
See more photos below;
Cee-c’s fashion sense and love for trendy Eyewear makes her a unique choice as “Face of Lunettes”. We are looking forward to a remarkable campaign of Cee-c in our new affordable Eyewear brands that are fashionable and well priced for our customers across the country.
Visit a House of Lunettes or Shop online at www.houseoflunettes.com
@ubifranklintriplemg x @ceec_official x CEO – Akin Olaoye
We are Nigeria’s #1 authentic Eyewear retailer. Stores located in Lekki Phase 1, MMA Ikeja Airport, GRA Port Harcourt, Silverbird Abuja, Spar Ilupeju and Victoria Island. Call 08091537430 for information.
#houseoflunettes #sunglasses #authentic#nigeria”