- OPINION: Role Of The Church In Politics And Governance Today
- Nipsey Hussle's Alleged Killer Gets $7M Bail After Being Charged With Mother
- Comedian, Trevor Noah Mocks Minister of Agriculture Audu Ogbeh's Pizza Comment
- Dino Melaye Gifts Loyal Photographer Brand New Car (Photo)
- Boeing Takes Responsibility For The 737 Jet Crashes That Left 346 People Dead
Veteran Nollywood actress Fathia Balogun Williams has added another feather to her cap as she won “Best Indigenous Actress” at the just concluded EKO International Film Festival.
The excited actress took to her social media page to share the above photo of the award, and captioned it;
“Hey fam, I am so happy to share this with you all as this means a lot to me. I got the award for the Best indigenous actress at EKO International Film Festival. Thank you all for your support over the years. I am always grateful. This is just another one for you. Much love fam!”