- 2Baba, Waje, Jeremiah Gyang, To Delight Kaduna Residents With Eargasm
- Couple Weds In Flooded Church In Philippines
- Video: Trouble As 'Masked Men' Invade National Assembly
- Video: Davido's Performance At Mario Lanihun's Wedding Party In London
- Kwara, You Don't Want To Miss Laffmattaz with Gbenga Adeyinka The 1st And Friends Tagged Loud In Ilorin 2: The Return
The much-anticipated cross-cultural movie, ‘The Bridge‘, brings director Kunle Afolayan, Muka Ray and Bank of Industry’s Nollyfund to the spotlight again, in an effort planned to blow the minds of movie lovers this yuletide season.
Set for cinema release on Friday, December 8 across Nigeria, the romantic movie also scores a landmark as the first feature film to launch the acting prowess of Nigerian singer and songwriter Chidinma Ekile , as she plays alongside a galaxy of veteran and contemporary stars such as Demola Adedoyin, Binta Ayo Mogaji, Zack Orji, Tina Mba, Adebayo Salami, Lere Paimo, Wole Olowomojuore, Lanre Hassan, Jimoh Aliu, and Mama Ray-Eyiwumi.
Produced by Lasun Ray and directed by Kunle Afolayan, the BoI-powered film tells the story of Stella (Chidinma Emile), a young lady from a distinguished Igbo family who falls in love and secretly marries Obadare (Demola Adedoyin), a Yoruba Prince against her parent’s wish.
The relationship became threatened by tribal prejudice and the consequences shook the very foundation and unity of both families.
Silverbird Distributions announces the cinema release and a star-studded premiere billed for Saturday, December 9, 2017.
The film distribution company, in a statement, describes “The Bridge” as a culturally conscious film with an equal touch of modernism, and pristine standard.