- 2Baba, Waje, Jeremiah Gyang, To Delight Kaduna Residents With Eargasm
- Couple Weds In Flooded Church In Philippines
- Video: Trouble As 'Masked Men' Invade National Assembly
- Video: Davido's Performance At Mario Lanihun's Wedding Party In London
- Kwara, You Don't Want To Miss Laffmattaz with Gbenga Adeyinka The 1st And Friends Tagged Loud In Ilorin 2: The Return
MTN Nigeria has started a drive to give back to Nigerians this Christmas season in a new initiative called Season of Surprises.
The initiative kicked-off in Lagos this weekend, Sunday precisely at the Police barracks in Falomo, Ikoyi, Lagos. At the event, residents of the barracks got a truckload of gifts from MTN, ranging from airtime, household appliances, food items and other souvenirs. The surprise also continued on Monday and today, Tuesday as MTN paid the toll fee of commuters passing through the Lekki toll gate during morning and evening rush hours.
MTN’s General Manager, Brands and Communications, Richard Iweanoge during the event, said that the initiative is another of the company’s way of showing appreciation to Nigerians for their trust, loyalty and patronage through the years.
He also informed that MTN has put all plans in place to ensure that the give back touches as many Nigerians as possible as the Y’ello train will be moving around the country over the next two week, showing a random act of kindness to them.