- 2Baba, Waje, Jeremiah Gyang, To Delight Kaduna Residents With Eargasm
- Couple Weds In Flooded Church In Philippines
- Video: Trouble As 'Masked Men' Invade National Assembly
- Video: Davido's Performance At Mario Lanihun's Wedding Party In London
- Kwara, You Don't Want To Miss Laffmattaz with Gbenga Adeyinka The 1st And Friends Tagged Loud In Ilorin 2: The Return
Anita, wife to Nigerian pop sensation, Paul Okoye has revealed she survived four miscarriages before giving birth to her twins.
The beautiful couple who welcome their twin children in July dedicated their bundles of joy, Nathan and Nadia over the weekend in a Church in Lagos.
Expressing gratitude to friends and family members who stood by her during the difficult times, Anita said she was not expecting to give birth to a set of twin after several miscarriages.
“Who would have thought after 4 miscarriages, I’d be dancing and singing and dedicating TWINS to God almighty!! This God is too good o!!!
“God has really turned my mourning into dancing again and has lifted my sorrows. I am so grateful to God, my family and friends for standing by me through it all, for remembering me in their prayers, for every ounce of support…God bless every single one of you!!