- Blackface Reveals He isn't Done With Tuface Yet
- Movie Star, Tatum, Almost Unrecognizable As He Rocks New Haircut
- Disheartened Justin Bieber Consoled By Wife After Postponing Their Wedding
- Nigerian Man Cries As He Wins DeepTech Global Challenge
- Bobrisky Reveals Desire To Go Back To His Natural Complexion
Justice Adeniyi Ademola has voluntarily retired from the Federal High Court bench.
According to reports, the High court judge, who was one of the eight judges whose houses were raided by the Department of State Security Service (DSS) for alleged corrupt practices and money laundering, tendered his resignation letter to the National Judicial Council late in the evening on Wednesday.
Justice Ademola, however, was due for his statutory retirement in March 2018.