- The Pastor Fatoyinbo Saga: One Attack, Too Many
- K1 DE ULTIMATE'S PERFORMANCE AT PRINCE MUSILIU ADEBARA'S 60TH BIRTHDAY
- K1 DE ULTIMATE TIPS SEN LEKAN MUSTAPHA FOR JUICY POSTS IN THE SENATE,URGES AHMAD LAWAN TO SURPPORT
- YORUBAS DEMAND A STOP TO HERDSMEN ATTACKS AS THEY CELEBRATE JUNE 12
- WHY I WEPT AT SENATE – DINO MELAYE RECALLS HORRIBLE EXPERIENCES
Justice Adeniyi Ademola has voluntarily retired from the Federal High Court bench.
According to reports, the High court judge, who was one of the eight judges whose houses were raided by the Department of State Security Service (DSS) for alleged corrupt practices and money laundering, tendered his resignation letter to the National Judicial Council late in the evening on Wednesday.
Justice Ademola, however, was due for his statutory retirement in March 2018.