- Saraki: Koffi Annan's Death Symbolises End of Golden Era in Global Politics
- 78-Year-Old Woman Stranded At Lagos Airport. Photo
- Odunlade Adekola, Fathia Balogun, And Others On Set Of Sanyeri Latest Movie
- 2Baba, Waje, Jeremiah Gyang, To Delight Kaduna Residents With Eargasm
- Couple Weds In Flooded Church In Philippines
Depressed over break up with lover, a 21-year-old lady identified as Tawa Oshunuga, reportedly committed suicide by consuming sniper.
The victim reportedly committed suicide on Monday after she received the breakup news from her boyfriend of four years via a phone call.
Just before her death, the deceased who was the first child of her mother, and the only female child, reportedly called her mother, who sells pepper at Alarape Market and begged her to come home. She told the woman that she was having excruciating stomach pains.
One of her friends, Tanwa Adekunle, who spoke to NewsTelegraph, described the death of Oshunuga as mystifying.
Her friend Jummy said:
“It was in the process of trying to take her to hospital, they discovered a bottle of snipper beside her. It was then people realized that she poisoned herself. At the hospital, doctor referred her to Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LASUTH), Ikeja, where she was pronounced dead on arrival. That was how we lost our friend.”