- Blackface Reveals He isn't Done With Tuface Yet
- Movie Star, Tatum, Almost Unrecognizable As He Rocks New Haircut
- Disheartened Justin Bieber Consoled By Wife After Postponing Their Wedding
- Nigerian Man Cries As He Wins DeepTech Global Challenge
- Bobrisky Reveals Desire To Go Back To His Natural Complexion
Juju queen, Ayo Balogun will clock opens up on several issues revolving around her career, family and alleged marital crisis.
Speaking with Funke Akinwusi of FlipTV, the beautiful singer put divorce rumors to rest stating that she is still with her husband.
Watch the exclusive interview below…