- 2Baba, Waje, Jeremiah Gyang, To Delight Kaduna Residents With Eargasm
- Couple Weds In Flooded Church In Philippines
- Video: Trouble As 'Masked Men' Invade National Assembly
- Video: Davido's Performance At Mario Lanihun's Wedding Party In London
- Kwara, You Don't Want To Miss Laffmattaz with Gbenga Adeyinka The 1st And Friends Tagged Loud In Ilorin 2: The Return
The beautiful actress, who starred alongside the lovebirds in the box office hit, The Wedding Party, had nothing but lovely words for the new bride.
Her message reads:
Were I to choose a role model for my 13 year old daughter…you would be amongst the very select few.
There is no such thing as a totally flawless person, yet you have carried yourself with grace, dignity and a certain “awareness” that many (regardless of age) are yet to master. Were i asked to describe you in one word it would be #clean.
Well done my Lady…@bankywellington is lucky to have found you…
@adesuaetomi …one day imma sit you down and tell you exactly how I feel about you …but in the main time let’s go get you wed!!! (Is that oyinbo even correct???) Who cares!!!😂
And oh…when today’s celebration is over, I shall go home and sleep wella; resting assured in the knowledge that the Lord God Almighty who has brought you thus far, has got both of you in the palm of His hands and @bankywellington has got you in his.
It shall continue to be well with you and all that you do…congratulations my darling💜