- Saraki: Koffi Annan's Death Symbolises End of Golden Era in Global Politics
- 78-Year-Old Woman Stranded At Lagos Airport. Photo
- Odunlade Adekola, Fathia Balogun, And Others On Set Of Sanyeri Latest Movie
- 2Baba, Waje, Jeremiah Gyang, To Delight Kaduna Residents With Eargasm
- Couple Weds In Flooded Church In Philippines
Shortly after the Odua Movies and Musical Awards ceremony was held in Ibadan, Oyo State capital and left to history, one of its nominees, fast-rising Nollywood actress, Rosaline Ngidi has stated that she was highly honored on her nomination.
Rosaline who lost the prize to another of her colleague told the media that she would be forever grateful for her being recognized in the vast Nigeria moving industry despite the short time she has been around.
She said, “I saw my nomination for The Best Revelation of the Year, 2017 in the movie, Critical Evidence as a great privilege to be selected even if I wasn’t awarded the prize.
It can only be God. This makes me want to truly appreciate my fans, all of whom so believed in me.”
On whether her nomination would spur her further into doing better in her chosen career, she alleged, “I believe it will pave more ways for me in the industry. This is more so, due to the fact that I didn’t expect the nomination.”