- Saraki: Koffi Annan's Death Symbolises End of Golden Era in Global Politics
- 78-Year-Old Woman Stranded At Lagos Airport. Photo
- Odunlade Adekola, Fathia Balogun, And Others On Set Of Sanyeri Latest Movie
- 2Baba, Waje, Jeremiah Gyang, To Delight Kaduna Residents With Eargasm
- Couple Weds In Flooded Church In Philippines
DJ Olu will be buried today, Thursday October 12th, 2017.
Speaking during the service of songs, DJ Olu’s father, wealthy Nigerian businessman, Dapo Abiodun said he would miss his son greatly.
” We were very close. I remember I would report Olu to my mother and she would say a tree doesn’t fall from a tree. I saw him for the last time last week Sunday when we had lunch, Olu was always wanting to please me.”
“He was supposed to go back to Coventry last week for his postgraduate school but he begged me to allow him to stay for just one week because he wanted to commission his petrol station and car wash business.
“I begged him to go to school promising him that I would help do everything while he was away but he refused. If he had gone back to school, he wouldn’t have died. I pray that I don’t have to reciprocate this kind of visit to anyone present here, he added.”
Funeral service holds today Thursday at Emmanuel’s Chapel in Banana Island and interment follows same tomorrow at Ikoyi vaults.