- 2Baba, Waje, Jeremiah Gyang, To Delight Kaduna Residents With Eargasm
- Couple Weds In Flooded Church In Philippines
- Video: Trouble As 'Masked Men' Invade National Assembly
- Video: Davido's Performance At Mario Lanihun's Wedding Party In London
- Kwara, You Don't Want To Miss Laffmattaz with Gbenga Adeyinka The 1st And Friends Tagged Loud In Ilorin 2: The Return
One of Nigeria’s foremost independent movie and music video marketing companies, Integrity Productions has distanced itself from the popular Yoruba movie market at Oshodi in Lagos, Nigeria called The Arena.
The information was posted on the social media by its Chief Executive Officer, Busayo Odu on Thursday, September 28, 2017.
Although no reason was given for the sudden desire to withdraw Integrity Productions from the Arena, industry feelers have it that the firm’s decision may be the result of its age-long battle with the Yoruba Video Film Producers/Marketers Association of Nigeria (YOVIFPMAN) over its insistence that it should be allowed to operate as an independent outfit in the sales and distribution of yorubal related movies and musical videos and audio CDs.
All efforts to get the comments of Busayo Odu of Integrity Productions and that of the president of Yoruba Video Film Producers/Marketers Association of Nigeria (YOVIFPMAN), Alhaji Abdullahi Abdulrasaq proved abortive, as their phone numbers could not be reached as of the time of going to press.