- Saraki: Koffi Annan's Death Symbolises End of Golden Era in Global Politics
- 78-Year-Old Woman Stranded At Lagos Airport. Photo
- Odunlade Adekola, Fathia Balogun, And Others On Set Of Sanyeri Latest Movie
- 2Baba, Waje, Jeremiah Gyang, To Delight Kaduna Residents With Eargasm
- Couple Weds In Flooded Church In Philippines
Nollywood actress Funke Adesiyan has told Nigerians that lack of self-worth and not lack of material makes them suffer inferiority complex.
The actress known for her inspiring words on Instagram said people should break the barrier within them as this is the only way they can stop feeling insecure.
“Our society has an epidemic of insecure people in it. People who believe they are misfit because they don’t have enough of what the other person have.”
” Trust me, even if you have it all you’d still see yourself as not good enough because you have refused to break the barrier within you”
“BELIEVE IN YOURSELF AND VALIDATE YOURSELF.”